Aprvtio TE-04 Probe USB temperature data logger features a plug-and-play USB port interface and allows for faster access to data collected in any cold chain management process. This could be used in pharmaceuticals, food, life science, cooler boxes, medical cabinets, fresh food cabinets, freezer or laboratories.
Different from the normal USB temperature data logger, the TE-04 probe temperature data logger has two types of alarms--Sound Alarm Light alarm
Its robust and compact design satisfies the dynamic demands in any sensitive storage and transportation system. It records real-time temperature that is stored in non-volatile memory for access via the USB port.
- One external sensor (around 39-inch), a wide range of temperature measuring (-40℉~185℉/-40℃~+85℃)
- Upgraded version of TE-02 large LCD display; restart logger by pressing the button; double battery life up to 24 months.
- Built-in USB port, no cable, no reader, even no software required to download data. Low power consumption and battery replaceable; records up to 35,000 points.
- More features as IP 67 waterproof protection, ℉/℃ options, CSV&PDF report formats, free software for Windows.
- Plug into a computer or Android phone (required OTG converter), read PDF report easily. Restart by pressing and holding the left button.
- 1 year warranty.